Val Space Consortium carries out scientific research and technological development services in any field related to the space sector, increasing safety and quality of production of space systems as well as conducting all activities aimed, directly or indirectly, to achieve social and economic progress in Europe in the space sector, in particular the following:
1. Preparation and execution of testing, analysis techniques, strategies for synthesis and design processes, measurement methods and specifications for space systems.
2. Provision of technical advisory services, diagnosis and certification of systems and products in the space sector.
3. Collaboration in studies, reports, projects, regulation standards and specifications of the space sector.
4. Management of research and development programs in the field of space technology.
5. Transfer to companies and other entities interested in the technology generated by Val Space Consortium.
6. Collaboration in research processes, innovation, regulation and training with organizations, public and private, national or international, to address the development of technologies that are applicable in the space sector.
7. Promotion of training professionals and students associated with the space sector, through collaboration in graduate programs (PhD and Masters), courses, seminars and conferences.
8. Promotion and dissemination of documentation and technical bibliography as well as newsletters of activities of Val Space Consortium.
9. Overall, the performance of any activity aimed at the progress of science, technology, quality, legislation, competitiveness and expanding the space sector in Europe and beyond.